Effective Date: January 30, 2013
Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
• Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
• Preferences Information such as marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
• Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
• Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
We use this information to
• Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
• Send you requested product or service information
• Respond to customer service requests
• Send you a newsletter
• Send you marketing communications
• Respond to your questions and concerns
• Improve our web site and marketing efforts
If you choose to email a page to a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. Royce Carlton, Inc. does not store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
• Service Providers
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as hosting provider or email service provider. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
• when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
• if Royce Carlton is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
• to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
User Access and Choice
If your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct, update, or delete it by contacting us through telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
• 212 – 355 – 7700
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
• Opt-out Preferences
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
Tracking Technologies / Cookies
3rd Party Tracking
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
• Links to 3rd Party Sites
With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at the information below.
• Social Media Widgets
• Changes To This Policy
Royce Carlton, Inc.
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 587 New York, NY 10017
Toll Free: 1.800.LECTURE (800.532.8873)